CREATING A BLOG
First, create a blog about any topic of your choice: some dimension of communication, a specific professional interest, exploration of a topic, initiate interaction with others; etc. (*Note: You are not allowed to write about political or ideological view).
You can follow these steps to create your blog:
- Go to https://www.blogger.com/
- Click on “CREATE A BLOG”
- Create a Google Account (When you activate your blog, you will be given your password. Please write this down and don’t lose it. You can change your password, but for now be sure you are able to log-in).
- Name Your Blog (Choose a username. Please note that this username will become part of the URL for your blog. For example, the username for this blog is syzry, and the URL is http://syzry.blogspot.com. In other words choose something that isn’t overly complex, is easy to remember, and is a little bit unique).
- Choose Your Template
You now have a blog. Again, this should look like www.username.blogspot.com. Your blog address appears at the top of browser screen in the Address or URL line. Please copy/write this address and submit to your instructor/lecturer.
Then, create three posts about any informative topic or tip that you like to share with your blog readers and the topic can give positive impact or feedback.
You should also create two posts about topic that related to your course. The topic will be assign later by your instructor/lecturer.
You will be evaluated on the above, plus:
· Ability to follow the assignment specifications
· Creativity (Blog Design, Picture, Profile, Gadget, Follower, Hyperlink, etc)
DUE DATE: March 25, 2011 (Friday)